Friday, September 25, 2026
It's been in the 60s today but oh SO muggy. I took a bike ride this morning and at first the coolness felt good but by the end of the ride I felt like I had this gross slime on me. Anyway, did some yard work this afternoon. Cool enough for a jacket which was fine at first but it only took moving around a little bit before it became uncomfortable. Added some dirt to a pot full of annuals as a squirrel has been digging in it.
Not out for very long before I shed the jacket. I proceeded to water the potted plants using a watering can rather than drag out the hose as I'm doing much less container gardening this year.
I'm impressed with how big the coleus got this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.